ACR ResQLink GPS PLB with Dry Bag Kit Promo, has three levels of integrated signal technology-GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5MHz homing capability, the ResQLink quickly and accurately relays critical emergency GPS position to the Cospas-Sarsat International worldwide network of rescue satellites.
This special value promo pack includes an ACR Dry Bag, C-Strobe H2O Strobe Light and a Hot Shot Signal Mirror (1700 Mirror and Whistle) combo.
The waterproof ResQLink broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where the beacon is, but who they are - providing free registration is completed with AMSA - Canberra (register on-line, it is really simple!)
What Does It Do?
- Minimum 24 Hours continuous operation (typical 36 hours depending on temperature).
- Register with AMSA - Canberra in Australia - use New Zealand and Worldwide
- Strobe light activates with beacon activation
- 5 year battery life from date of purchase
- 66 Channel integral GPS for High location accuracy around 120m.
- No Subscription for free registration
- Waterproof to IPX7, includes carry case with belt loop, provides positive flotation.
- Maximum 60 cycles (self test) and 12 GPS test cycles, to conserve battery life.
- Extremely light weight - only 130g.
- Ctick approval mark on the box indicating the unit has been properly programmed for registration in Australia and is compliant with AMSA regulations.
What's In The Box?
- ResQLink Personal Locator Beacon - Australian Coded
- C-Strobe H2O Rescue Light
- Hot Shot Signal Mirror
- Res-Q Whistle
- RapidDitch Drybag
Warranty Information5 Years from Date of Purchase
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Outstanding service - actually phoned and took the time to discuss my needs, before recommending a product. Delivery was as promised. (hopefully I never have to review the product!)