NEW ZEALAND KTi PLB BUYERS - NEW ZEALAND CODED BEACON...
10 Year Battery and 10 Year Warranty...
THINK SAFETY FIRST - no one does it better than KTI Australia!
Australian Designed and Manufactured with 10 Year battery and warranty.
The KTI Safety Alert Worldwide use Personal Locator Beacon - PLB features 6 independent means of rescue:
- 406MHz Transmission
- GPS Location
- 121.5MHz Homing Signal
- Visual Strobe
New Zealand 512 UIN Coded
Keep Yourself Safe in New Zealand and Worldwide!
- Unique 10 year battery replacement interval, 20 year life, 10 year warranty
- W: 64mm, D: 31mm H: 88mm
- Weight, 140 grams
- Minimum 24 hour continuous transmission time once activated (never switch off until told to do so by rescue authorities)
- 66 channel GPS (3 metre accuracy) This GPS location is updated and transmitted directly to the world wide satellite distress network every five minutes
- Transmits a 121.5 MHz signal for rapid homing by aircraft or New Zealand land search and rescue teams
- Subscription free and communications directly to national SAR authorities worldwide
- Salt water corrosion resistant to 3 metres for 1 hour duration
- Self buoyant without the need for external flotation pouch
- Non hazmat battery, safe for air transport
- High-intensity LED strobe
- Supplied with Neoprene Sports Armband Pouch, Marine Neoprene Belt Loop Pouch, HD Polyester Belt Loop Pouch, retention lanyard, whistle and lanyard.
SkippersMate longtime suppliers of KTi NZ GPS PLB Beacons