Monocular Vortex Solo 8x36, Tactical R/T, Reticle Focus
VORTEX SOLO TACTICAL R/T 8X36 MONOCULAR WITH RETICLE FOCUS
Built to be carried as a standard piece of equipment and close-at-hand, the Solo R/T Tactical Monocular gives a closer look when needed. Features the Vortex R/T Ranging Reticle with reticle focus for accurate distance estimation and calling the oportunity to target. The integral utility clip attaches to webbing or other flat-edged surfaces for quick external access.
Fully multi-coated glass surfaces deliver bright images in a compact, lightweight, and easy to handle unit.
Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof.
Ultra-compact and lightweight, the Solo monocular delivers big-time optical quality in a palm-sized package.
Built to exceed your expectations with generous eye relief and optical performance normally reserved for binoculars, the Solo R/T delivers bright, clear views anywhere.
The R/T ranging reticle for precise target range estimation features mrad-based subtensions also includes a secondary quick-ranging system with silhouettes. The reticle focus ensures a sharp reticle image at all distances.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the monocular.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Reticle Focus: Ensures a sharp reticle image at all distances.
- Utility Clip: Allows for multiple attachment points and quick field access.
- Flared Eyecup: Blocks stray light and folds up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Model - SOL-3608-RT
- Magnification - 8 x
- Objective Lens Diameter - 36 mm
- Eye Relief - 18 mm
- Linear Field of View - 393 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View - 7.5 degrees
- Close Focus - 4.99 meters / 16.4 feet
- Weight - 289 grams
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Neck Lanyard
- Utility Clip
- Soft Carry Case
- Hashmarked ranging reticle using mrad based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Quick-ranging silhouettes.